Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday Favorites #4


1. Have you been looking for vintage patterns at an affordable price (like, under $2)??

©GavryDollsPattern

2. Do you need an ipad? iphone? imac?! Lilu's Shop is the place to be!
They're made from acrylic PVC and totally affordable!

©lilushop

3. Sometimes we think wicked thoughts. Sometimes we take wicked actions.
Is there someone in your life who needs poisoning?
Technically this is 1/8th scale, but I say if you buy the good stuff,
a little goes a long way.
(please make sure to check out her other stuff as well,
most of it isn't in our scale, but daaaaang is it cute!)

©Pixiedustminiatures

4. Where have these shoes been all my life?
Evidently, at Blueberry3's etsy shop!

©Blueberry3

5. Oh guys, I'm so sorry, I just can't help myself!
I try to keep everything I list here affordable, but every now and again there
is something that is just a beautiful piece of craftsmanship...
and I TOTALLY want to own it!
This time around, it's this mini crochet gnome by SuAmi!

©SuAmi

10 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain, great finds. Lovely vintage dress and iPad.keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love finding new things to share with you guys!

      Delete
  2. these are completely awesome. My girls are screaming at me now for an ipad. maybe for Christmas. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Although I don't think we can hold out until Christmas... lol, I've a feeling the girls are just too demanding for that.

      Delete
  3. I want it all!!!! I cannot afford and Ipad for myself, but at least I could see my girls enjoying one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I've wanted my own ipad for a while but haven't gotten one, at least I could get the girls one too, LOL!

      Delete
  4. We are all going to be broker fooling with you and your Friday favorites. LOL! I have that Ipad. It's pretty nice. I also bought the phone, that is a little smaller than I'd like. I found a couple of patterns, but I'm sure I have the originals here in my pattern stash. But it's good to know where to go if I need something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, being fairly new to the Barbie size, I have zero patterns! And it's good to hear a review of the items... if the iphone is a little small for Barbie, it's probably perfect for Neemos XD

      Delete
  5. Adorable! I'm in love with Pixie Dust Miniatures now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me too... her stuff is so wonderful! I want all of it -_-

      Delete