Friday, December 13, 2013

Friday Favorites #28


Tis the season!
Join me as I continue to spread the holiday cheer!

1. Maybe you just don't have a room in your house that's ready to be festive?
©MaineMountainMinis

2. I think I might have an unhealthy love affair with puttering's work... 
©puttering

3. After baking those cupcakes, you'll surely need some kitchen holiday towels to clean up,
(I should know, I own a set!)
©Blinkydoll's Boutique

4. You can get a ton of lovely candy canes from Breezy Kimerly
©BreezyKimerly

©JolarkProducts

11 comments:

  1. Nice options for dolly related holiday cheer :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christie! I love your supahdupah amazing Christmas ideas! My favs are the white tree and the Holiday room :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those two are pretty great choices, Ms. Principessapucciosa96! Hmm... I would love to see your name on a Christmas Stocking! XD

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes! And not too shabbily priced considering you would get an entire room!

      Delete
  4. I love the Holiday room and the white tree myself! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed... there's so much wonderful stuff out there to create fantastic rooms... I don't know why Heather doesn't own ANY OF IT!!!!!! ;_;

      Delete
    2. Uhm, yes, that would be Christie speaking above... and I do own some very nice stuff for them, thankyouverymuch!

      Delete
  5. Love that white tree. I guess my dolls need to get in the holiday spirit quickly. They have been slacking over here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! A photostory with kids decorating the tree!!!!

      Delete